Administrative Assistant - Iowa Area Development Group, Des Moines
- Full Time
Iowa Area Development Group (IADG) is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide pro-active administrative support to IADG staff, as well as greet, screen and provide assistance to visitors and clients. This position will maintain CRM database, project and other organizational metric data, ensure that incoming and outgoing communications are handled in a courteous, expeditious manner, assist with the organizations’ accounts receivable and payable system, serve as support to IADG’s electronic marketing, website and electronic marketing, as well as maintains the office environment.
- Serve as IADG receptionist; answer and route incoming phone calls and greets visitors.
- Assist management team in the preparation of professional correspondence and communication; update project data in CRM system; maintain correspondence files; assist with preparation for and arrange meetings with clients.
- Assist the administrative services manager in maintaining the organizations’ accounts receivable and payable system.
- Manage and maintain CRM database; develop spreadsheets, create reports and keeps records for organizational metrics, budget, staff expense reports, event evaluations, and other purposes.
- Assist with IADG website updates, on-line data systems, major events, and IADG activities as directed.
- Assist and support the staff with travel, mail handling, scheduling, shipping, and other needs.
- Maintain the office ensuring appropriate supplies, equipment, and operating environment; provides for systematic retention and disposal of IADG documents
- Participate in special projects.
- IADG provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and much more.
For more information about IADG please visit: http://www.iadg.com/
- High School Degree or GED with a minimum of 5 years’ administrative related experience in an office environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree or some college preferred.
- Proficient and proven computer skills (MS Office Skills, especially, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, QuickBooks Accounting System, Previous CRM System Experience)
- A self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Able to work independently and problem solve.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and time management skills.
- Works cooperatively with and is willing to assist others.
- Ability to operate computers and general office equipment.
To apply for this position, please visit www.cipco.net and click Career Opportunities.