Billing Specialist - Pella Cooperative Electric Association, Pella
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
About Pella Cooperative Electric
Pella Cooperative Electric serves 3,200 homes and businesses across five counties in south-central Iowa. USA Today says Pella is the #3 best place to live in the U.S. As the Billing Specialist, you will get top-notch benefits, pleasant workspace, and a thriving team culture. The cooperative encourages employees to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well-being and family life. Join us for challenging work and great benefits. We are looking for a talented candidate, for immediate hire, who wants to achieve great success, while enjoying a happy personal life.
The Billing Specialist position is responsible for billing and collection activities. Must be able to analyze individual accounts to assist member-consumers and analyze aggregated data for marketing and operational efficiencies. Duties will include process billing, including account and meter verification for accuracy, process and balance member payments and perform collection processes.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and one to three years’ experience billing and member service.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Requires a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and Word
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Responsible for resolution of referred member disputes, including but not limited to billing; memberships, connects, disconnects, reconnects, deposits, trip fees, past due bill payment arrangements, and other member issues that may arise.
How to Apply
Email or mail your resume:
Pella Cooperative Electric Association
Attn: Jolyn Hartson
P.O. Box 106
Pella, IA. 50219