Collections, Customer Care and Billing Representative - Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative, Estherville
- Full Time
Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Collections, Customer Care and Billing Representative. Position responsibilities and objectives include:
- Diligently collecting delinquent energy and other accounts receivable and to answer member-owner’s questions about the Cooperative’s collection policies.
- Assist in the accurate and timely processing of billing transactions.
- To provide excellent customer service to member-owners.
- To effectively interpret the Cooperative’s policies, rates, billing procedures and related information to our member-owners.
- To assist with other administrative and/or clerical functions as determined necessary.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. ILEC offers a strong benefits package including NRECA and IAEC retirement and insurance programs.
Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative is an electric distribution cooperative headquartered in Estherville, Iowa. ILEC serves approximately 13,060 members and owns and maintains 4,800 miles of distribution line. Additional information may be found by visiting ILEC’s website at www.ilec.coop. For further information on Estherville and surrounding areas please visit the following websites at www.lakescorridor.com, www.exploreokoboji.com and www.estherville.org.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage tasks with unlimited interruptions. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are required. Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative utilizes a fully integrated software system and the successful candidate will be required to gain full knowledge of the system. Post high school education in accounting or business is preferred and two to three years of collections or general office experience is helpful. Pre-employment drug test required.
Qualified applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to the Manager of Human Resources, Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative, 702 South 1st Street, Estherville, IA 51334 by December 5, 2022. Documents may also be submitted via e-mail addressed to email@example.com.