Data Analyst/Plant Accountant - Access Energy Cooperative, Mt Pleasant
- Full Time
Access Energy Cooperative is an electric distribution cooperative serving members in parts of 10 counties in southeast Iowa. We pride ourselves on a strong safety culture and developing a family environment while providing training opportunities for self-development. We offer an excellent benefit package which includes medical and vision insurance, 401(k) and defined benefit pension plan, life insurance, long term and short term disability, and every other Friday off.
Access Energy Cooperative is seeking candidates for a Data Analyst/Plant Accountant position. The successful candidate will work closely with the engineering and finance departments to identify, understand, and transform data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
What you will do:
- Monitor and maintain the electric meter data management system.
- Analyze electric system metrics such as outage statistics and power losses in order to develop preventative maintenance procedures.
- Development of internal data analysis systems.
- Coordinate physical inventory and balance inventory accounts.
- Inspect work orders to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and balance monthly reports for inventory, work orders and fleet.
What you need/preferred to have:
- The candidate must have a minimum of an AA degree with business related courses.
- Experience with data base management systems or analytics/business intelligence tools preferred.
- The candidate must possess strong research, analytical, and creative problem solving skills.
- NISC (cooperative specific software) and Microsoft Power BI is preferred.
Pre-employment drug screening will be required
If you are interested in joining the Access Energy Cooperative team and have the qualifications listed above, please send your resume to Access Energy Cooperative; P.O. Box 440; Mt Pleasant, IA 52641; Attention: Diane Magnani or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until March 1, 2024. Access Energy Cooperative is an EOE.