Engineering Supervisor - Wright-Hennepin Cooperative Electric Association, Rockford, MN
- Full Time
The Engineering Supervisor is responsible for planning, designing, staking, system protection, work management and other engineering concerns for the electrical distribution system. This role oversees a team made up of GIS/Mapping Technicians, Work Order/New Service Specialists, Engineering Technicians, and Field Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical utility experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of electrical engineering design and construction practices
- Supervisory and Leadership skills
- Ability to keep privileged information confidential
- Knowledge of computer applications and programming
- Must adhere to WH’s core values of Teamwork, Dependability, Performance, Integrity, Safety and Member/Customer Focused.
Please visit our Careers page: https://www.whe.org/about/career-opportunities.html for a full job description. Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.