Human Resources Manager - Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative, Anamosa
- Full Time
Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative is seeking a Human Resources Manager
This is a full-time position working at our Anamosa, IA headquarters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates all HR activities including recruiting, selection hiring, onboarding
- Coordinates benefit enrollment and information
- Maintains employee benefits and administrative records
- Provides administrative support to CEO and Board of Directors
- Updates payroll deductions and contributions in payroll system.
- Maintains all personnel and benefit records
- Provides assistance to applicants, employees and management
- Coordinates FMCSA required random drug testing, recording and training
Work Hours: M-F 7:30am-4:00pm with overtime as required.
Excellent benefits package provided
Requirements of position:
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- Working understanding of employment law
- Working knowledge of standard Human Resource practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Apply and see a full job description at www.mvec.com/employment.