Information Technology Analyst - Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Creston or Des Moines
- Full Time
Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO) is currently searching for an Information Technology Analyst to be located in either our Creston or Des Moines, Iowa office. This position is customer-facing and responsible for implementing a wide variety of technologies to meet the needs of our customers. This position requires frequent day travel to customer sites, with the option to work from home up to 50% of the time.
- Primary resource for customer support requests.
- Configure, monitor and maintain O365 / Azure active directory, virtual and physical server and storage infrastructure, Microsoft Teams phone, personal computing hardware and software (PCs, laptops, mobile devices, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Proactively ensure adequate security and business continuity measures are in place and maintained for the information technology infrastructure.
- Ensure that information technology assets are inventoried, and licensing compliance is maintained.
- Provide training for personal computing hardware and software to ensure proficient business use of technology resources.
- Evaluate vendor products in hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment and recommend purchases consistent with short- and long-term strategic goals.
- Assist in the development of the annual information technology budget.
- Assist in the ongoing development and adjustment of the information technology roadmap.
- Day travel up to 50% with a company-provided vehicle.
CIPCO provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-provided vehicle
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and much more.
CIPCO is a generation and transmission electric cooperative built by member cooperatives and the communities they serve. With a balanced, 24/7 energy portfolio, CIPCO is committed to providing cost-effective, clean, safe, and reliable energy. CIPCO and its 13 members serve over 300,000 Iowans in 58 Iowa counties. CIPCO’s principal place of business is Des Moines, Iowa, with locations in Cedar Rapids, Creston, and Wilton. For more information visit www.cipco.net.
The IT Team at CIPCO is focused on providing first-class service to its customers. CIPCO believes staying current with technology is key to enabling team members to be effective and efficient in their positions.
Click here to find out why CIPCO is a great place to work!
For more information about CIPCO please visit: www.cipco.net.
Requirements and Critical Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the management of O365 / Azure active directory, personal computing hardware and software, and servers and storage
- Ability to understand and implement best practice security and business continuity measures throughout the information technology infrastructure
- Project management skills
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot and resolve information technology issues
To apply for this position, please visit www.cipco.net and click Career Opportunities.