Information Technology Coordinator - ENOVUS Management Cooperative, Jefferson
- Full Time
ENOVUS Management Cooperative, a cooperative wholly owned by Midland Power Cooperative and Nishnabotna Valley Cooperative, is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to join its team full-time as an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) COORDINATOR in its JEFFERSON, IA office. This position will transition to a future location in Boone, IA in 2020. The candidate will perform the duties including but not limited to planning, coordinating and directing IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Work closely with decision-makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology and communications solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Lead IT-related operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Oversee managed service providers in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Coordinate communication system management including contracts and support for telephone systems, mobile devices, 2-way radios, and internet service provider.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Research potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, physical and cybersecurity, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provisions.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourced, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- And all other duties as assigned
The work is primarily office work in an indoor, climate-controlled environment. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM and regular, punctual attendance is expected, must be willing to work overtime as needed. Inspection of cables in floors and ceilings and lifting and transporting of equipment such as computers and peripherals may occur. Occasional travel for training and meetings is necessary. Overnight stays for training may be required.
1005 E Lincoln Way
Jefferson, IA 50129
ENOVUS Management Cooperative is a cooperative wholly owned by Midland Power Cooperative and Nishnabotna Valley REC, and is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Skills & Abilities:
Must demonstrate good written and oral communication skills with coworkers, members, vendors, and other parties. Technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems and knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws is required. Must possess leadership skills. Be willing to learn about the Cooperative’s services and programs, goals, objectives, processes, and procedures. Possess the ability to handle a variety of diverse tasks including multiple projects and be able to meet deadlines. Must have the ability to learn new software programs related to the industry and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or related field is preferred, or 3+ years of comparable work experience is required.
- Must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Licenses & Certifications:
A valid Driver's License is required.
All applicants who are selected for a position within ENOVUS Management Cooperative are required to pass a physical examination, background check, and drug test when employed.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE