Lineman - Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Wilton
- Full Time
Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO) is currently searching for a Lineman for our Wilton, IA location. This position is responsible for electric transmission maintenance and inspection, as well as supporting other maintenance operations. This position is covered under a collective bargaining agreement and provides excellent company benefits.
- CIPCO provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and much more.
CIPCO is a generation and transmission electric cooperative built by member cooperatives and the communities they serve. With a balanced, 24/7 energy portfolio, CIPCO is committed to providing cost-effective, clean, safe, and reliable energy. CIPCO and its 13 members serve over 300,000 Iowans in 58 Iowa counties. CIPCO’s principal place of business is Des Moines, Iowa, with locations in Cedar Rapids, Creston, and Wilton.
Click here to find out why CIPCO is a great place to work!
For more information about CIPCO please visit: www.cipco.net
- Completion of an accredited electric utility lineman training program or substantial equivalent on the job training and/or experience
- Attain/possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Residency requirement of thirty-five (35) road miles or less, between the employee's residence and the employee's designated headquarters, via the most direct route under normal driving conditions
To apply for this position, please visit www.cipco.net and click Career Opportunities.