Project Finance Analyst - Iowa Area Development Group (IADG), Des Moines
- Full Time
Iowa Area Development Group (IADG) is currently seeking a Project Finance Analyst to provide business and community development support, including research, financial analysis, technical assistance, grant writing, recordkeeping, reporting, and compliance.
- Work with borrowers and project leaders to gather and ensure proper documentation and information for applicants, loans, and grants.
- Advise staff and clients on local, state and federal economic development programs and tools.
- Review business plans and financials including key ratio and financial assumption analysis.
- Perform credit analysis and make recommendations on collateral and loan securitization.
- Author and assist with grants, reports, and other technical documents.
- Gather appropriate information and assemble and secure loan files for IADG Energy Bank program.
- Maintain database and recordkeeping and submit internal and external reporting.
- GIS mapping, strategic planning, and other client and partner support.
- Complete project finance and other special assignments.
- Provide related support to the IADG staff.
- IADG provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and much more.
Founded in 1985, Iowa Area Development Group is the business and community development leader for our sponsors and partners, including over 220 member-owned electric cooperatives, municipal utilities, and independent telecommunication companies throughout the state.
For more information about IADG please visit http://www.iadg.com/.
Requirements and Critical Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, community/regional planning, public administration or related field with one to three years of progressively responsible financial and economic development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software, databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Strong written, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders, small and large groups
- Knowledge of local, state and federal economic development programs and tools
- Collaborative; able to work effectively in a team environment; willing to share information and assist others
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this position, please visit www.cipco.net and click Career Opportunities.