Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) technician - Corn Belt Power Cooperative, Humboldt
- Full Time
Corn Belt Power Cooperative is currently accepting applications for a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) technician located in Humboldt, Iowa.
This position will:
- Be responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the following:
- Real-time database
- Inter-control Center Communications Protocol (ICCP)
- PI historian
- Real-time calculations
- Process Communications Unit (PCU)
- SCADA System Components
- Be responsible for patching some servers and/or workstations.
- Perform software program development, including coding, testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Coordinate database and software changes.
- Develop and maintains standards and procedures for database and software systems.
Corn Belt Power offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a comprehensive benefits program.
Corn Belt Power Cooperative is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
An associate degree in, computer or information technology, or a high school diploma and five years relevant experience preferred. Prior experience with OSI systems a plus. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required.
Qualified applicants should send a detailed resume with salary requirements to:
Corn Belt Power Cooperative
Attn: Human Resources
1300 13th Street North
Humboldt, Iowa 50548