2019 Superintendents' and Foremen's Spring Conference
IAEC invites you to sponsor the 2019 Superintendents' and Foremen's Fall Conference and attend the vendor show on Thursday, February 28 at the Airport Holiday Inn Conference Center. Over 125 operations managers, superintendents, and line foremen from Iowa's rural electric cooperatives attend the conference. During the conference we host a vendor trade show in the Iowa Hall with over 50 vendors with booths and equipment. Gold, Silver and Bronze levels include a 8 x10 booth, pipe and draped with signage, electricity, tables and 2 chairs. All levels include company name listed in the brochure. See below agenda for information and register today!
Available levels of sponsorship are:
- Gold Sponsorship $600 (3 attendees and booth)
- Silver Sponsorship $550 (2 attendees and booth)
- Bronze Sponsorship $500 (1 attendee and booth)
- Hospitality/Dinner Sponsorship $300 (1 attendee and NO booth)
- Extra booth space to bring in a truck or equipment at $100 per extra 8 x 10 ft space. Please see requirements to bring equipment to the show. Gold, Silver or Bronze sponsorship level is required for the first 8 x 10 space. First space is included with Gold, Silver, Bronze, so only include additional space needed. Please note if you need a booth or just table if you are bringing in equipment.
Important Registration information: Register before February 14 to guarantee your booth space, register online either (Credit Card or Check/Mail Invoice) or you may complete sponsor form and email to Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for sponsorship can be made by one of the following:
- Invoice (will be invoiced after the event)
- Check (mail check to IAEC, Attn: Katrina Davis, Education and Training Department, 8525 Douglas Avenue, Ste 48, Des Moines, IA 50322
- Credit card (complete online, receipt will be emailed and available for print after submission.
9:00 a.m.: Booth set up-Iowa Hall
9:45 - 10:00 a.m.: First break of conference, trade show open to participants - Iowa Hall
11:30 a.m.: Lunch with attendees - Courtyard Atrium
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Vendor Booth trade show open to participants - Iowa Hall
2:15 – 2:45 p.m.: PM Break - Participants have PM break in Iowa Hall
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Vendor Social - Participants and vendor social hour (beer, soda and appetizers)- Iowa Hall
6:00 p.m.: Booth tear down
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.: Dinner, Door prizes (Vendors are welcome to attend, door prizes will be drawn from conference participants) – Courtyard Atrium, please let us know upon registration if you will be attending
Room Block: A room block at the Airport Holiday Inn is reserved for the rate of $XX for the nights of February 27-March 1. Please make your reservations at the hotel by calling 515-287-2400 or toll-free 1-800-248-4013 ask for Janice Brooner, and reference the IAEC Superintendent/Foremen Conference this room block will be available until Feb 1.
IAEC reserves the right to deny any registration for sponsorship.